A special thanks to all those that attended the Holi gathering. We had scrumptious food, mingling among the Biradari, several visitors and a fun game of spring time cricket. As always, it is the participation of our members that makes it special.
This Sunday the RANA NJ Chapter Executive Committee will be meeting to discuss many important topics. After our meeting, we will send you updated information regarding the following:
1. RANA Camping Trip. For more information, please contact our revered Camping Convener Hardev Bhai at
2. RANA-NJ Youth Ambassador Program
3. Picnic/Blood Drive Event
4. Mahatma Gandhi Community Service Day
5. RANA NEC initiated Business Conference
6. Leadership of the next NJ Executive Committee.
Please let us know if you have knowledge of internships that would benefit the Chapter Youth/Young Adults.
There are 2 PAID summer internship positions RESERVED for our chapter Youth/Young Adults. Here is some information:
1. Must have completed sophomore year of High school and not older then those entering their Junior year of college this fall.
2. Based upon the candidate’s background, experience and interest, tasks will range from general clerical duties, social media marketing, website design, marketing, accounting and website content writing. There will also be opportunities to shadow/network senior executives.
3. Located in Belle Mead, NJ 08502 and will be for a duration of 4 to 6 weeks.
Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions regarding these positions. For those that are interested in applying, please submit resume with cover letter.
Rajiv Singh (Manu)
NJ Chapter President